Menu

Dr.Hive....what is going on with me??

for the last couple months I have been having a very uncomfortable feeling (not pain) inside, right below my rib cage. It's seems to be a near constant thing...I try not to think about it a lot, but lately I have been getting tired of feeling this way. Does anybody have any idea what it is? Ask more questions if needed...I don't know exactly what to say.

I've got autoimmune hepatitis, early on and before I was on medication for it, I often felt a pressure on my right side under my ribs, kind of like a stitch in my side. The pressure turned into pinching turned into stabbing over several months. Turns out my liver was inflamed and scarring. AIH is rare, but thought I'd mention it just in case.

when I woke up this morning, I felt pretty good. But as I am sitting here sipping on my cup of coffee, the feeling is coming back...don't know if its the coffee or if it's because I am sitting up, vs being in bed. My stomach is growling too, so I know it's not a stomach deal. Still think it's gall bladder? OH, the pain i my back went away ...and it wasn't bad anyway. Sometimes I feel a little gasy, too...is that a gall bladder symptom??