Menu

Plato Learning?

MSNative

We are using the physical science right now, just for the chemistry topics. It's quite good.

We purchased it through homeschool buyers' coop. However, I've heard rumors that it might not be available to homeschoolers for purchase through the coop after the end of this year. I'm not sure if homeschoolers can purchase it directly from Plato, but even so, it would probably be much more pricey.

Ugh, I hope it's available next year or I'll be in big trouble!

We are using the middle school selections. I like the science, math, grammar/writing and reading comprehension sections best. Those are the ones that are highly interactive. The history and geography selections provide data similar to an enhanced textbook and require a lot of reading and self-direction on the part of the student. My 11 y.o. has attention and other issues so the non-interactive lessons don't really work for us.

Given the cost of just an online math or science program alone it is worth the $ even though I'm not using every single subject area.