Menu

My children and I need prayers please

Im a long time lurker here, which means I "know" many of you but few know me. I posted awhile back regarding sending my children to school next year. This was because my hubby of 23 yrs was telling me he wanted out which left me devastated.

Trishe

Edited by ThriceBlessed
Cleaning up post

:grouphug::grouphug:

But you should edit your post. Putting your plans out on the internet for everyone to see is not a good idea given your current situation. Nothing on the internet is ever "gone forever".

Prayers for you and your family.

:iagree:

Stay strong and smart, move quickly, and best of luck.

Im a long time lurker here, which means I "know" many of you but few know me. I posted awhile back regarding sending my children to school next year. This was because my hubby of 23 yrs was telling me he wanted out which left me devastated.

Trishe

Trishe,

Just stunned...and want to put on the momma hat come down there and give him a good whipping like one would a very bad little boy. He should know better. Praying for you and the three little jewels...The Name of the Lord is a strong tower...the LORD is your strength now.

Sisters at heart,

Heather