Menu

Dinner: Brussels sprouts and cod-- What about you?

Since all 5 kids are in some stage of recovery from the stomach flu, supper will consist of whatever item is appealing to each individual.

Chicken Noodle Soup

Applesauce

Bananas

Toast

Soda Crackers

Oh, bummer. Hope all are well soon!

We're having canned salmon made into patties, plus some kind of potatoes (probably white potatoes sliced, seasoned, and baked) and some other veggie. Can you tell I haven't gotten very far w/my plan? :D Hmmm...maybe if I start the bread machine now, we could have that, too.

I have a crockpot full of beans and diced ham and will serve it with sourdough bread.

We just had Pioneer Woman's Spicy Beans using the pinto beans from my pantry!

I added a leftover ham spiral "bone" with meat (from my deep freezer) and tweaked with her recipe in the crock pot... but it was good!

Enjoyed it with sour cream, shredded cheese and homemade cornbread too. Yum. The boys made up a delicious tray of chocolate covered Rice Krispies bars and it is half gone. ;)

Edited by tex-mex

pasta

marinara

broccolli

sourdough bread and goat cheese

My Mom and Grandma took me to Costco to stock up on some things..so cream puffs may be dessert. And, I didn't forget to buy a box of Mike's. I was rudely interupted by the wine lady who wanted to know if she could help me locate the perfect wine.

Salisbury steak, oven fries, broccoli. Pumpkin bread w chocolate chips for dessert.

Everyone's dinner sounds wonderful- and I don't think many of them would pass muster for a preschooler's lunch. They need a serving of dairy, two of fruit /veggie, a meat or meat substitute, and a bread (or maybe any starch). Mine won't pass- no dairy and only one veggie.

Edited by Annie G

Alfredo pasta with chicken and broccoli. I will be cheating by using alfredo sauce in a jar and frozen grilled chicken strips from Trader Joe's. (I've been decluttering the kitchen cabinets this weekend, and I don't feel like cooking from scratch.)

Wendi

pasta

marinara

broccolli

My Mom and Grandma took me to Costco to stock up on some things..so cream puffs may be dessert. And, I didn't forget to buy a box of Mike's. I was rudely interupted by the wine lady who wanted to know if she could help me locate the perfect wine.

We just had Pioneer Woman's Spicy Beans using the pinto beans from my pantry!

I added a leftover ham spiral "bone" with meat (from my deep freezer) and tweaked with her recipe in the crock pot... but it was good!

Enjoyed it with sour cream, shredded cheese and homemade cornbread too. Yum. The boys made up a delicious tray of chocolate covered Rice Krispies bars and it is half gone. ;)

Oh these sound so good! Enjoy!:D

pasta

marinara

broccolli

Did you get your goat cheese at Costco? I tasted some on Friday there and it was wonderful. It was from France and 13.99 a pound. I didn't think the kids would go for it..so I didn't get it. Enjoy!!:001_smile:

Beef chuck & oxtail stew, mashed potatoes, salad, poppy seed-onion bread, sulfite-free red wine.

(For the last couple of months, our Sunday dinners have been either frozen chicken nuggets & fries, or fast food bought on the way home from church. Maybe we're finally emerging out of postpartum survival mode. :))