Menu

Need some prayers and good thoughts....

One of my sisters called to tell me that our mother's husband is having surgery tonight to put in a pacemaker. He was being moved to a different hospital by ambulance with an ICU nurse, and my mom and sister were following in the car. The first hospital they went to is rural and the ER doctor didn't know whether there were any surgeons available to come in tonight, so they decided to move him to a bigger hospital. I can't post anything on facebook yet because I don't know whether my sister has reached his daughters yet, and I don't want them to get the news on FB. So I came here instead to ask for prayers.

Thanks in advance!

Wow, that's a lot going on - your family and his are all in my thoughts (((hugs))).

I wanted to also comment on your consideration of his daughters' feelings. It'd feel so awful to find out that kind of news about your own father via social media. What a thoughtful thing to do, in waiting to post it.

Wow, that's a lot going on - your family and his are all in my thoughts (((hugs))).

I wanted to also comment on your consideration of his daughters' feelings. It'd feel so awful to find out that kind of news about your own father via social media. What a thoughtful thing to do, in waiting to post it.

:iagree:

Praying for your family. :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: