Menu

Whitney Houston's daughter has a drug problem?

It's such a sad situation. :( That poor young lady has a very long and difficult road ahead of her, and I'm sure it won't be made any easier by the people who would like to get their hands on her mom's estate. I hope Whitney Houston's mom and aunts are able to help and support her, so she can beat her addictions while she's still young, and go on to live a long and happy life.

It's such a sad situation. :( That poor young lady has a very long and difficult road ahead of her, and I'm sure it won't be made any easier by the people who would like to get their hands on her mom's estate. I hope Whitney Houston's mom and aunts are able to help and support her, so she can beat her addictions while she's still young, and go on to live a long and happy life.

:iagree:

Reportedly a few years back, both Bobbi Kristina and Whitney dealt with severe anxiety and other issues. One report had Bobbi Kristina being hospitalized at UCLA after a huge blowup with her mother. Police reported Bobbi K tried to attack her mother with a knife and then tried to slit her wrists.

Now the 2 hospitalizations after her mother was found dead. It is heartbreaking to see a young woman go thru that. I hope if the rumors are true about drugs or mental illness, she gets help. And goes on to live a happy life.