Menu

Just got an iPad!

Congrats! I got mine yesterday, too (from credit card reward points). So far today, I've been playing with Notability and all the cool e-books I have (and DD has discovered she can use it as a drawing program, too), Kindle and iBooks, various apps I'd downloaded for the iTouch and now have on the iPad, and lots of other stuff. But I think Notability is going to be the biggest win. I can even put a lot of my music scores on it!

We also found several lego apps :)

We use Pages for all our word processing, Keynote for powerpoint presentations, Evernote for school organization and music lesson/practice organization, I have my google calendar syncing to the regular calendar app, Notability, and Kindle.

The kids have math bingo, dino chess, rocket math, Notebrainer (note reading app), Music for Little Mozarts, Splash Math, Sounds of the Orchestra, ABC joined up, Wonders of Old Ancient Timeline, Map Trek, Art Museum, Learn the Orchestra, Montessori Crossword (spelling), iAllowance, Jelly Bean Tunes, and Map Me Canada.