Menu

everyone who posts about a curriculum I haven't used:

Tarreymere

I really think there's a market here. Call it "Homeschool Curricula Library". Pay 40 bucks a year to have access to basically every homeschool curricula on the market. We ship it to you and you return it within a certain time period. That way you get to try it out without the commitment. :D

I really think there's a market here. Call it "Homeschool Curricula Library". Pay 40 bucks a year to have access to basically every homeschool curricula on the market. We ship it to you and you return it within a certain time period. That way you get to try it out without the commitment. :D

Where IS that like button?

No kidding.... I could start it right now with the piles of unused stuff on my bedroom floor. :tongue_smilie:

:iagree: I'm totally in!

Seriously!! I know at least two homeschoolers in Europe who would love something like that. And I'm one of them :D.

Ooooh!

How many people do you think have old curiculum (in decent condition) that they could donate??

That would probably be the easiest way...I can't imagine someone coming up with the money needed to buy *everything*.

*Raising hand wildly* I do! I do! Pick me! That is a smashing idea!!!!!