Menu

I went to the grocery store last night

and got a few things we needed. I wasn't intending to do my big weekly shopping just kept to the list of 4-5 items.

Ds 6 was in bed but knew I was going. He got up early and looked in the pantry which is quite bare in terms of processed cereals, crackers or snacks.

"Did you go to the grocery store, Mom?"

Yes

"You did? Didn't you buy anything?"

:lol:

Yes, that's a conversation that happens regularly at my house too. :tongue_smilie:

How is dh's job search?

I just put an update on my blog. He hasn't heard back from corporate job. He did send thank you notes and called to follow up several times. It appears they're not ready to make a decision just yet......that's usually bad news for us in the end.

The 2nd corporate job place filled the position internally. But said he was their second choice. :glare: Nice to know but...

So he's going to do this telecommuting job starting next week. It's no benefits, commissioned based. I'd like to say, "Eh, it pays the bills", but I don't know if it will. I think I'm even more frustrated. :auto:

Thanks for asking.

I just put an update on my blog. He hasn't heard back from corporate job. He did send thank you notes and called to follow up several times. It appears they're not ready to make a decision just yet......that's usually bad news for us in the end.

The 2nd corporate job place filled the position internally. But said he was their second choice. :glare: Nice to know but...

So he's going to do this telecommuting job starting next week. It's no benefits, commissioned based. I'd like to say, "Eh, it pays the bills", but I don't know if it will. I think I'm even more frustrated. :auto:

Thanks for asking.

:grouphug: