Menu

Prayer request for MamaT's grandson

Please pray for Tammy's grandbaby. He had a seizure this morning and has a bulging fontanel. He is in the hospital right now. His CT was normal, thank God! Tammy is on her way down to see him, and she asked me to post here and ask for prayer. I will give an update when I can, and of course, I'm sure she'll be on when she can to update as well.

Thank you all!!

Thank you, everyone. Charlie seems to be doing fine now, and the bulging fontanel has gone back to normal. He is playing, laughing, and acting normally. He is doing better than my dil, who is a worried mama. My son should be home from overseas in about two weeks and I know that will make things better for her. He has an appointment with a neurologist on Monday, and hopefully we will get some answers. I feel much better now that I've seen him. :001_smile:

I appreciate your prayers very much.

Thank you, everyone. Charlie seems to be doing fine now, and the bulging fontanel has gone back to normal. He is playing, laughing, and acting normally. He is doing better than my dil, who is a worried mama. My son should be home from overseas in about two weeks and I know that will make things better for her. He has an appointment with a neurologist on Monday, and hopefully we will get some answers. I feel much better now that I've seen him. :001_smile:

I appreciate your prayers very much.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug: