Menu

Abbreviations not found in the abbreviation thread

lilredmom

I have searched the Abbreviation sticky and the forums and cannot find what the following abbreviations stand for...can anyone help me out?

TT

ACS

TOPS

MCT

AAH

SWIB

Thanks!

Beth

The only ones I know (besides TOPS) are TT - teaching textbooks (math) and MCT - Michael Clay Thompson (language arts)

I don't know if ACS is American Chemical Society? I think they're the group that has a free Chemistry curriculum pdf. Context is helpful when asking about some of the abbreviations.

I found a recent thread about ACS, and it was definitely American Chemical Society -- the person was asking how people did using the ACS curriculum, etc. etc. They have middle school and also elementary school (I'm using the latter now in co-op, and it's fantastic).

Wouldn't TOPS be TOPS science? Which is Task Oriented Physical Science -- you can buy it at Rainbow resources. I think. Or maybe I just tend to assume everything is about science.

ETA: Okay, when I look at the thread you linked, these are science abbreviations.

Edited by GailV