Menu

Funny Homeschooling Picture from Facebook

I have seen others, but not this one. :D

Where are they all coming from?

The Libertarian, Democrat, Republican, and Homeschooling one all seem to be coming from one guy. I don't know if there are others from other people, but it wouldn't surprise me if people start copying the style (which is pretty funny) and make their own.

The Libertarian, Democrat, Republican, and Homeschooling one all seem to be coming from one guy. I don't know if there are others from other people, but it wouldn't surprise me if people start copying the style (which is pretty funny) and make their own.

Just saw a new one about surfers that was NOT made by the above mentioned guy.

I hope this isn't opening a can of worms on what is a lighthearted thread, but I don't understand why p.s. teachers would think that we were being taught by Hitler. I could understand why some homeschoolers would think that p.s. might be like that just in the sense that kids are forced to be "lockstep" in an institutionalized setting. I thought the "what the govt. thinks we do" one with the guns was funny.

I hope this isn't opening a can of worms on what is a lighthearted thread, but I don't understand why p.s. teachers would think that we were being taught by Hitler. I could understand why some homeschoolers would think that p.s. might be like that just in the sense that kids are forced to be "lockstep" in an institutionalized setting. I thought the "what the govt. thinks we do" one with the guns was funny.

I think it was just the idea that we're indoctrinating our kids. They don't get the irony that they're indoctrinating too. :tongue_smilie:

I hope you saw and liked the other one on post #8.

I saw the Hitler picture as a metaphor for rigid, intolerant indoctrination.

ETA:

I think it was just the idea that we're indoctrinating our kids. They don't get the irony that they're indoctrinating too. :tongue_smilie:

:D You must have posted this while I was typing mine.

Edited by theYoungerMrsWarde

Guest submarines
I saw yet a third on facebook the other day... (sorry about the size-I don't know how to fix that)

417495_3165463572048_1129150723_33287924_599014882_n.jpg

...What the Hive thinks you do... (these poor, poor kittens) ;)