Menu

My boys bought me a gift for Valentine's Day *sniff*

The whole story is here, but I'll sum it up here so you don't have to go to my blog unless you want to.

My boys each get a small allowance based on age. Last year they were saving their money for Kindles, but we surprised them each with a Fire for Christmas. They approached dh after Christmas and told them they wanted to buy me one. They were willing to give all they had, but dh worked out a formula and chipped in the rest (I would feel forever guilty if they spent all of their money on a gift for me), and they surprised me with a Fire last night (all 5 boys kept this a secret for a couple of weeks somehow). It's not like I need gifts to know that they love me, but knowing that they thought of this on their own and sacrificed to surprise me with something they knew I wanted, well, let's just say I tear up every time I look at it :001_wub:.

We can talk :D.

:thumbup1:

Hey now. I have two girls. Are you selling options on the boys, because I'll like to reserve a couple of them.

And that was terribly sweet. How on earth did they keep it a secret?

Hey now! She has 5 boys. We have 4 girls between the two of us. We can work something out. ;)

Hey now. I have two girls also. She's not the only one with girls.

And that was terribly sweet. How on earth did they keep it a secret?

:lol:

I have no idea. I didn't think ds8 had ever kept a thought to himself :lol:.

BTW, the coffee is delicious. Thank you!