Menu

Horoscope- Is this you?

Leo (July 23-August 22)

Rawr! The sign of the lion likes to be noticed and usually is. Astrology.com describes Leos as enthusiastic people who love to be the center of attention. You likely have an easier time making the first move than the rest of your gal pals, and guys definitely notice your confidence. When you do land in a relationship, though, be sure not to let that self-assurance become overbearing; your flair for the dramatic can make lovers' spats soap-opera-worthy. "Leos don't mind a little drama in their relationships," says Lynch.

Virgo (August 23-September 22)

In her practice, Lynch has found that Virgos make the best mates. You don't expect too much, which means your relationships are generally easygoing. You're happy with the simple things in life, so men don't necessarily need to pull out all the stops to win you over. You can also look at things logically and without emotion, which can be good when you get into a fight. The biggest dating obstacle Virgos face is that they're notoriously shy, which can make snagging a guy in the first place a challenge.

Libra (September 23-October 22)

Libra ladies make great girlfriends and wives, partly because they love relationships so much. You, Libra girl, probably fall into the "serial monogamist" category and find the best cure for a broken heart to be a new romance. The downside? Sometimes you're so committed to remaining in a relationship that you avoid direct confrontation, and your frustration may turn into passive-aggressiveness. "You might not say, 'I'm mad at you for not calling,'" says Lynch. "You just might not pick up when your man calls for four days."

Scorpio (October 23-November 21)

"Scorpio is one of the hardest signs to approach," says Lynch. "They don't trust easily and are often suspicious of others' agendas-they wonder what you want from them." That kind of caution can make it tough for you to meet men and establish relationships, but once you do, you're amazing at solving any issues that may come up. Scorpios like talking things through and probing deeply into issues. When you and your partner hit a rough patch, you make it your mission to get to the source of the problem so you can fix it.

Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)

"Sag women tend to break more hearts than any because they won't hesitate to run out the door," says Lynch. She describes women born under the centaur as freedom-loving types who often having problems with commitment. You'll most likely stay single until you can find an adventurous guy who gives you plenty of space to travel, explore and try new things.

Capricorn (December 22-January 19)

Lynch puts it simply: "Capricorn, you better have something to impress them with." You're a no-nonsense kind of girl, and you're not going to waste your time on just anyone. Your friends might call you picky, but you just know what you want and refuse to settle for less (though that does narrow the dating pool). That being said, you're not about to bring on the drama, either. Astrology.com describes Capricorns as patient and says the goat sign won't make waves, so you're likely just fine with waiting for the right guy.

Aquarius (January 20-February 18)

You're not one for wearing your heart on your sleeve, and while that works when you want to send off a mysterious vibe, it can also make you come off as a bit cold. "Aquarius can be extremely aloof even though they don't mean to be," says Lynch, adding that those born under the water bearer sign have "the capacity to run things through their heads without emotion." This can go two ways: You're great at solving problems with your man calmly and rationally, but you might sometimes seem unsympathetic.

Pisces (February 19-March 20)

"Pisces has a reputation for being very humble, and they might be a little hard to connect with sometimes," says Lynch. On the one hand, your humility is a plus: Your selflessness and love of helping others make you a great companion and easy to get along with. On the other, your good nature can be easy to take advantage of. Any cheating boyfriends in your past? You deserve better, so steer clear of guys who aren't as good-hearted as you.

Aries (March 21-April 19)

Hey, independent woman! You might find yourself perpetually single, but you're usually OK with that. According to Lynch, it can be hard for an Aries to form a relationship because she's so strong-willed. "Aries can live without a relationship," she says. "They're very independent. You don't find them compromising that much." Even when you do land a guy, it's likely a little more Gossip Girl and a little less romantic bliss. Aries loves confrontation, which means plenty of drama.

Taurus (April 20-May 20)

When you find a man, you hold on tight, literally. "It's a very tactile, sensual sign, but it's also very warm and engaging," says Lynch. "Taurus women definitely want relationships, and they can get a little clingy." This works if your man is touchy-feely too, but if not, be careful not to scare him away-the sign of the bull can get a bit jealous. On the plus side, that same quality will draw men to you in the first place. "People run to Taurus because they exude sensuality," adds Lynch.

Gemini (May 21-June 21)

The good news: Gemini girls are super social and have an easy time chatting up the male population. The bad news: You can sometimes be exhausting. "Gemini love to analyze everything that happens," says Lynch. "They love to talk about a conflict." This tendency to analyze everything may mean you overthink things, which might be stressful for you and the man you're seeing.

Cancer (June 22-July 22)

Astrology.com calls Cancers maternal and emotional. You love to nurture others, so men enjoy being with you because they feel comfortable and taken care of. Cancers, however, have a tendency to take things personally-when they shouldn't, says Lynch. So when your man raves about his mom's lasagna, relax-it's probably not a jab at yours (in fact, with your domestic skills, yours might even be better!).

"Scorpio is one of the hardest signs to approach," says Lynch. "They don't trust easily and are often suspicious of others' agendas-they wonder what you want from them." That kind of caution can make it tough for you to meet men and establish relationships, but once you do, you're amazing at solving any issues that may come up. Scorpios like talking things through and probing deeply into issues. When you and your partner hit a rough patch, you make it your mission to get to the source of the problem so you can fix it.

I'd say it's probably a fair representation. Especially solving problems and fixing problems.

Taurus (April 20-May 20)

When you find a man, you hold on tight, literally. "It's a very tactile, sensual sign, but it's also very warm and engaging," says Lynch. "Taurus women definitely want relationships, and they can get a little clingy." This works if your man is touchy-feely too, but if not, be careful not to scare him away-the sign of the bull can get a bit jealous. On the plus side, that same quality will draw men to you in the first place. "People run to Taurus because they exude sensuality," adds Lynch.

I am a huggy person, dh has had to adjust to random hugs. Clingy? Maybe. Loyal? Yup. Exuding sensuality? :lol: :lol: Well I did need a laugh this morning.

Leo (July 23-August 22)

Rawr! The sign of the lion likes to be noticed and usually is. Astrology.com describes Leos as enthusiastic people who love to be the center of attention. You likely have an easier time making the first move than the rest of your gal pals, and guys definitely notice your confidence. When you do land in a relationship, though, be sure not to let that self-assurance become overbearing; your flair for the dramatic can make lovers' spats soap-opera-worthy. "Leos don't mind a little drama in their relationships," says Lynch.

Yes, this is me. Although I don't put any faith in these things. It's good for a laugh though.

Gemini (May 21-June 21)

The good news: Gemini girls are super social and have an easy time chatting up the male population. The bad news: You can sometimes be exhausting. "Gemini love to analyze everything that happens," says Lynch. "They love to talk about a conflict." This tendency to analyze everything may mean you overthink things, which might be stressful for you and the man you're seeing.

Social not so much. Over analyze things and like to talk about conflict yeah that I can agree with

I was born a month premature so I should be a Cancer and what was written above for Cancer is actually a better reflection of me than this particular one for Gemini, though many other times the Gemini one is a better reflection of me, all depends on the author of them.

nope. Sorry - but this is WAYYYYY off. I am 20+ years married to a nice guy. No one who knows him would call him adventurous. I am mostly a homebody and not particularily into trying new things (happy with the old things, I guess).

This stuff is totally bogus - though I agree it's good for a laugh.

"Sagittarius (November 22-December 21)

"Sag women tend to break more hearts than any because they won't hesitate to run out the door," says Lynch. She describes women born under the centaur as freedom-loving types who often having problems with commitment. You'll most likely stay single until you can find an adventurous guy who gives you plenty of space to travel, explore and try new things. "

This description fits me pretty much to a T.

Is there one for male Scorpios? :)

Leo (July 23-August 22)

Nope. Not even a little bit. I'm totally introverted, lack social confidence, hate confrontation and avoid fights. DH is also a Leo and is also laid back and there is no drama at all to our relationship. We both like it that way.

DS is also a Leo and he is definitely like this. Extreme extrovert and loves being the center of attention. Throw in a little adhd and social awkwardness (doesn't pick up social cues from others and totally overwhelms them) and he's an exhausting child.