Menu

Star Wars

KristenR

I love their printables! This is one that I'm planning to do my my preschool sidekick this summer. Then we can make lightsabers out of glowsticks at the cottage and run around in the dark. :)

Also, in case you didn't know there are some other great ones out there too. Homeschool Creations, Totally Tots, 2TeachingMommies, Over an Owl Moon and others all offer some terrific preschool packs as well.

We did a sports themed party when DS1 turned six. I included a light saber fight at the end, making them out of pool noodles and duct tape. Just cut a pool noodle in half and wrap duct tape around that end, making a handle.

The kids (and some adults) had such a great time with the light saber fight! They got to take them home (each sibling had one), and we still have ours, plus extras, a year and a half later. The nice thing about them is the kids can fight without doing damage to each other. My youngest learned to wield one at the age of 1. :D

They were very cheap to make. I got the pool noodles at Dollar Tree, so they were a dollar, making two sabers each. I got a cheap roll of duct tape and had some left over. Just took a little time to make them. Very easy.

Also, in case you didn't know there are some other great ones out there too. Homeschool Creations, Totally Tots, 2TeachingMommies, Over an Owl Moon and others all offer some terrific preschool packs as well.

Thanks! I had not heard of Over an Owl Moon! I will add that to my list of things to check out!

Oh man! You need to check out Filth Wizardry. I hate that woman (as in, she freaking rocks and therefore I hate it her...and love her). We did her balloon light sabers and they came out super fun. We haven't tried the storm trooper helmet made from a milk jug because my kids have yet to be bit by the Star Wars bug.

We are SO doing those milk jug helmets!! THANKS!:lol: