Menu

Physique 57 workouts???

Does anyone have these work out dvds? What do you think?

I have been doing Jillian Michael's No More Trouble Zones, Jackie Warner's Power Circuit Training, and Beachbody's Brazil Butt Lift. I have recently purchased Beachbody's Pump, but I am not sure that was the right choice for me. The jury is still out on that one.

I have volume 2. I am a dedicated Lottie Berk fan so it works for me. However, I like Bar Method better. It is cheaper and I find the instruction better. I do like Physique 57, but I find myself passing it over for a different instructor quite often.

It moves very quickly. Very. And I never thought I would say this, but it focuses too much on the core. It is a fun and high energy workout and you will feel it the next day.

Have you done similar workouts? Have you done any bar/ballet/lotte berk style workouts? If so, and you know you like it, then go for it. Some people really, really like it. If you haven't done a workout in this style, then I suggest you hold of and try a Bar Method...maybe "Change Your Body" and see how you like it. Change Your Body is an hour long (like Physique 57) is the same method, has, IMO, better instruction for a newbie, and is only 17$. If you find you like this type of workout (and I think it is amazing) then give Physique 57 a try. If you don't then you are out less money.