Menu

Which way do you stir?

Which way do you stir?  

1. 1. Which way do you stir?

• Clockwise
    • Counter Clockwise

I couldn't vote as you didn't leave an other. I do both. I usually start out clockwise then after about 3-4 stirs, go counter clockwise for another 3-4. I don't do coffee though, I only do hot cider or hot chocolate, and the hot chocolate usually requires a little more stirring to make sure my mix (I use a mix that uses powdered milk so it's like homemade but instant to make) is thoroughly incorporated.

It seems lefties stir counter clockwise... so what is wrong with me??? I am a righty and I stir counter clockwise. I just asked my dd and she is clockwise. For some reason I assumed EVERYONE stirred the same way!

I'm right-handed and stir counter clockwise too. :)

I never stir my coffee. I pour the cream in first, coffee second. No need to dirty a spoon if you aren't using sugar! I hate doing dishes. :001_smile:

I do it this way at home, even with a bit of sugar. Sugar, cream, bit of coffee, swirl (widdershins), coffee.

It seems lefties stir counter clockwise... so what is wrong with me??? I am a righty and I stir counter clockwise. I just asked my dd and she is clockwise. For some reason I assumed EVERYONE stirred the same way!

I stir counter clockwise with my right, and clockwise with my left. I like to pull to the center of my body.:D