Menu

Evernote for lessons/lesson planning?

If you use Evernote in your lessons and lesson planning, could you tell me how you do that? I'm using it a bit for work and I can sort-of see how it might work for lesson planning and such, as well, but I'm not quite envisioning how I would go about it.

TIA!

I use it for all my online organizing, including school. I love it! Did you know you can forward an email straight to the category/tab in Evernote?

When I first started, I set up a huge amount of tabs and ended up with too many overlapping. Now, my most frequently used school tabs are for each subject in school or specific curriculum, a current curriculum tab (for things I am using or could use this year), a summer tab (for ideas for this summer), and a fall 2012 tab.

I love that I can access all the ideas from any computer. I like knowing it's on my computer too if I don't have access to the internet.

I use it for all my online organizing, including school. I love it! Did you know you can forward an email straight to the category/tab in Evernote?

When I first started, I set up a huge amount of tabs and ended up with too many overlapping. Now, my most frequently used school tabs are for each subject in school or specific curriculum, a current curriculum tab (for things I am using or could use this year), a summer tab (for ideas for this summer), and a fall 2012 tab.

I love that I can access all the ideas from any computer. I like knowing it's on my computer too if I don't have access to the internet.

That's my big motivation for using it. I have the free versions on my laptop, my BB and ds's tablet as well. I want to sync it all up so we can access it from anywhere. The work stuff is all in separate notebooks and I have one for school. You say you are using a notebook for each subject, though. Is that because you have a lot of notes? Could you use it as one notebook?

I'm thinking I want to clip websites and other docs that would be useful for lessons and then change that each week as I do the lesson planning. Do you think that would work? Or, do you have any suggestions for how I could do something like that?