Menu

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Johanna

Why does dog urine have to kill grass????

RANT: I am really annoyed at all the brown spots from my dog's pee! oh, how i wish there was a way to keep it from killing the grass!

I've seen something in one of the dog magazines that you can give the dog so that it doesn't do that to your grass. That approach seems easier than going out to SPRAY something on your grass every time he pees! lol

Here - our dog urine actually turns our grass extra green and lush. Wierd.

We were in Fred Meyers the other day and noticed they had some dog biscuits that claim to change the PH balance of dog urine so that it will not kill the grass. We haven't tried it yet though.

HTH

We've tried ALL the products that claim to neutralize the dog's urine, and not a single one of them have prevented the dead brown spots in our new lawn.

UGH!

Instead, my husband fenced in a large section of the side yard and put gravel down. When we take the dog out first thing in the morning, or after she's been in the house for a long period of time, she goes in the "kennel" (though the space is much larger than your average kennel.)

The lawn is coming back, and my husband is a happy man.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER & RECEIVE A COUPON FOR
10% OFF
We respect your privacy.You’ll hear about new products, special discounts & sales, and homeschooling tips. *Coupon only valid for first-time registrants. Coupon cannot be combined with any other offer. Entering your email address makes you eligible to receive future promotional emails.
0 Shares
Tweet
Pin