Menu

How old will YOU be when ...

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be 42 when my youngest graduates high school. I can't even think about college because both have said for the past several years they want careers that require grad. school. :001_huh: I plan on going back to work in two years to help with that.

Hmm. . . never thought about it.

Let's see - youngest is 7. . . . .I'll be 53 when she graduates from homeschool, and 57 when she's out of college. . . of course, by that time I'll have a 35 year-old. . . . . .

thanks. Now I feel old.

:D

Bring on the GRANDBABIES!!!

48... and I really hope my oldest is married and having babies by then!! :D

But really, DH and I have always planned on going to Hawaii for two straight weeks once the youngest leaves for college. It's the reason we didn't go there for our honeymoon, we want to save one big fun trip for our next season of life :). It makes it quite exciting to look forward to!

When yougest is 21 I'll be 54. He's got mulitple disablities so that's counting when he'll be 'done' with high school. Planning now for him to be with us always.

52 when dd is done if she does 4 years of college. Ds has 1 yr of high school left and then onto college - have no idea where the time went!!

I find this strangely encouraging - I'll not be as old as I thought :lol: Still a lot of living to be done.

To get the youngest through college, 58 I think. One of the benefits of starting young, at least I will get all the kids grown before I go. My mom passed at 60 and she was the oldest of her generation (heart problems run in the family) and I don't know if I am in as good of shape as my mom was at my age. She passed before her very first great grand child was born. I am just hoping to see my grandkids.