Menu

I just found the coolest free Civil War curriculum

BillieBoy

Joy of joys! I am in hog heaven!! But, maybe I was just late to the party. :tongue_smilie:

I just discovered the Civil War Trust website!!! Amazing!!! They have full free curriculum downloads for the Civil War for Elementary, Middle, High School and the Gifted set. They come with goals, lesson plans, documentations and there are huge libraries on the web site for battle maps, photos, and primary sources. It’s too cool. :hurray:

Here’s the link to the curriculum download page, but check it ALL out.

Sorry if this is all old news. I just wanted to share in case others were late, too.

I feel like I just found a shiny new penny. :party:

Joy of joys! I am in hog heaven!! But, maybe I was just late to the party. :tongue_smilie:

I just discovered the Civil War Trust website!!! Amazing!!! They have full free curriculum downloads for the Civil War for Elementary, Middle, High School and the Gifted set. They come with goals, lesson plans, documentations and there are huge libraries on the web site for battle maps, photos, and primary sources. It’s too cool. :hurray:

Here’s the link to the curriculum download page, but check it ALL out.

Sorry if this is all old news. I just wanted to share in case others were late, too.

I feel like I just found a shiny new penny. :party:

Thank you! We're starting Civil War studies soon and I am going to add this to my book marks.