Menu

Help! Teaching Textbook users-question about the gradebook

twinmami01

So, we finally took the plunge and ordered TT4 for the my boys, switching midyear from Horizons 3. I know most of it will be review, and thats fine. We will most likely go through it quickly before moving onto TT5.

On the first day, my boys zipped through the first 5 lessons. Today (the next day) I went to check in on the grades and they were gone. I did not go in and delete them. I'm a little confused. I was able to pull up grades for a bonus round, but everything else is gone.

Suggestions? I tried contacting TT, but with it being the weekend, I'm sure it will be Monday before I hear anything back.

So, we finally took the plunge and ordered TT4 for the my boys, switching midyear from Horizons 3. I know most of it will be review, and thats fine. We will most likely go through it quickly before moving onto TT5.

On the first day, my boys zipped through the first 5 lessons. Today (the next day) I went to check in on the grades and they were gone. I did not go in and delete them. I'm a little confused. I was able to pull up grades for a bonus round, but everything else is gone.

Suggestions? I tried contacting TT, but with it being the weekend, I'm sure it will be Monday before I hear anything back.

I don't know. We got ours yesterday and dd did 2 lessons-- I just went back and her grades are there. Strange!! You are on the parent account and not the student account??

I did double check to be sure it was the lessons and not the quizzes. They were there yesterday and this morning. When DS went in today he told me he didn't get a grade. I entered his answers for lesson 6 and it still didn't save.

I ended up uninstalling and re-installing the program and it saved lesson 6. I'm a little bummed it lesson 1-5 scores are gone :( We didn't do them in the workbook, so from now on, I'm having them work in the workbook, then on the computer. It saved this time. Not sure what happened, but hopefully it won't happen again.

when we used it, i know my computer crashed at one point and we lost all the grades we had :( i had called TT and there was nothing they could do about it. they had suggested i save the grades each day quickly to a jump drive, so maybe that would help for the future?

I was thinking that as well. Thanks!