Menu

Printer Recommendation

I have this one except it is wireless-ready. It cost about that much (I even got it refurbished). We've had it for over a year. We finished the toner cartridge that came with it and we're on to our first. We print a ton, and it costs us less than a penny per page because I get all our paper for super cheap at back-to-school sales and our toner for less than $20 from third-party sellers. It prints just fine and we love not feeling guilty about printing anymore.

My hubby, who thought I was being silly when I insisted we buy it, has come around and told me he is very happy that I bought it and he was wrong, because it was totally worth it!

I have this one except it is wireless-ready. It cost about that much (I even got it refurbished). We've had it for over a year. We finished the toner cartridge that came with it and we're on to our first. We print a ton, and it costs us less than a penny per page because I get all our paper for super cheap at back-to-school sales and our toner for less than $20 from third-party sellers. It prints just fine and we love not feeling guilty about printing anymore.

My hubby, who thought I was being silly when I insisted we buy it, has come around and told me he is very happy that I bought it and he was wrong, because it was totally worth it!

:iagree:

I have the same one...I got it for 99 bucks and it is awesome!