Menu

PHSE questions

I have two bind-ups of PHSE. Both have a 2002 copyright date, and the program authors are Michael Padilla, Mioulis and Cyr.

In one book, the book author's name is Peter Katahn.

The other book's authors are Elizabeth Coolidge-Stolz and Dawn Graff-Haight.

Again, both books have the same copyright date, but one begins with Human Biology and Health, and the other begins with Motion, Forces and Energy. I'm a little :confused: here. What is the difference in these two select binds?

Any thoughts?

Also, which topic or book is best to start with?

Are you looking at the books with mixed topics? There is one volume with a green cover and the name Investigations in Life, Earth, and Physical Science. Not sure about the others.

Anyways, as I prefer to follow the WTM 4-year cycle, I ended up returning the above book to our charter's lending library and swapping it out for the Focus on Life Science book.

Are you looking at the books with mixed topics? There is one volume with a green cover and the name Investigations in Life, Earth, and Physical Science. Not sure about the others.

Yes, that's what I have on hand. Sorry for the vague questions. I'm operating on about 12 hrs. of sleep over three days, so I'm a bit foggy today.

Okay, I did find out which books are in the two bind-ups I have on hand. It looks like we could do From Bacteria to Plants for starters without any problem. This one appears to be an easy way to start with the series, right? Sorry if this is not making sense at all. Maybe I should have asked if the bind-up books are for certain grade levels.

Wow! That is wonderful to have access to a lending library! I know you must treasure such a fantastic resource as that one. Thanks for any other thoughts you may have.

Oh, another thing.... I noticed that the authors I named were only specific for certain books within the bind-up.

Edited by Poke Salad Annie