Menu

Best sources for mazes/dot to dots?

Radish4ever

My pre-K son is OBSESSED with mazes and dot to dots. I love that he's working on fine motor skills.

I'd love to get him more and thought I'd ask the Hive where to find the best stuff!

Also, for those that have had kiddos drawn to these, what is the "next step" as far as suggestions for similar, but advancing, activities?

Tonya Goodall

www.myubam.com/R3438 You can check out Usborne titles on my site.

My son loves dot to dots too! He also loves Search books and now I spy! I spy have great books for older kids ( he is almost 10 ... still likes dot to dots and puzzle games)

I spy have some pc games: we got a wii game but my son did not like it, and said it was too short. May be ok for younger kids.

I love Professor Layton and play with him and one daughter : fun!:001_smile:

Guest krazydad

> Printable Mazes

> I print a booklet duplex and staple it together. My 5 year old loves them! (7 year old does too)

I am still building up the collection of mazes and activities on my site. If you have any special requests for maze shapes, or other activities, let me know, via my site, and I'll work on making more.

Jim Bumgardner (Krazydad)

Edited by krazydad

Mazes here: http://krazydad.com/mazes/

I print a booklet duplex and staple it together. My 5 year old loves them! (7 year old does too)

>I am still building up the collection of mazes and activities on my site. If you have any special requests for maze shapes, or other activities, let me know, via my site, and I'll work on making more.

Jim Bumgardner (Krazydad)

Thank you! These are awesome! I just printed some out for the kids and they are very excited to complete these.