Menu

An argument in favor of kids wearing p.j.s all day:

They can be educational!

Ds9 has a new p.j. shirt that has a grizzly bear on it, and it has a little blurb of text that says, "Grizzly bears can run on average of 34 m.p.h. They have even been known to outrun a horse at short distances!"

Now I don't have to feel as guilty for letting him wear them all day, right?

And I can even count science hours when he reads the shirt, can't I?

;)

It is also environmentally friendly and cuts down on the amount of electricity and water used to wash clothes;)

THIS!

I'm totally serious. Well, if I'm honest, the 'enivronmentally friendly' aspect isn't so important to me. But, if we're not going out of the house on a given day, I let my boys wear their pj's they woke up in, then I have them change into clean pj's sometime in the late afternoon/early evening, and they wear those to bed. Less laundry for mommy is ALWAYS a good thing!

Here, in the winter, they don't get outdoor play time every day, so that works for us. (Sometimes it's just cold, but there's no snow. That's not fun to play in. On those days, they scooter around in the basement. :D)

For us the added benefit is that their clothes are clean for when we go out. :D

Excellent point!

It is also environmentally friendly and cuts down on the amount of electricity and water used to wash clothes;)

Agreed!

THIS!

I'm totally serious. Well, if I'm honest, the 'enivronmentally friendly' aspect isn't so important to me. But, if we're not going out of the house on a given day, I let my boys wear their pj's they woke up in, then I have them change into clean pj's sometime in the late afternoon/early evening, and they wear those to bed. Less laundry for mommy is ALWAYS a good thing!

Here, in the winter, they don't get outdoor play time every day, so that works for us. (Sometimes it's just cold, but there's no snow. That's not fun to play in. On those days, they scooter around in the basement. :D)

Same here!

My two older kids always changed. MY youngest doesn't normally. She doesn't wear pajamas, she were t-shirts and shorts both to bed and around the house. She does get appropriately dressed for classes, clubs, and going out in general. I have no issues with it since she can answer the door and no one would really know any better.

My two older kids always changed. MY youngest doesn't normally. She doesn't wear pajamas, she were t-shirts and shorts both to bed and around the house. She does get appropriately dressed for classes, clubs, and going out in general. I have no issues with it since she can answer the door and no one would really know any better.

That works for me!

I like these pj's even more

578390720v1_460x460_Front_Color-WhiteTPinkPant_padToSquare-true.jpg

and Homeschool Uniform

All of your links are great--educational jammies for everyone!