Menu

My dd moved back to the dorm and left behind her Nutella.

LOVE Nutella! Several years ago, my dh came home from a trip to Italy and said he had Nutella there. We tried it and have been hooked ever since. Our family of 4 goes through a big jar or two small jars a week.:001_huh: We have it on bread for breakfast and sometimes as an evening snack. We also just eat it off a spoon if we need a chocolate fix. My dd hates peanut butter so we use this as a substitute.

I had never tried Nutella before - not even a spoonful. Curiosity got the better of me, and I searched this board for "Nutella". Next thing I knew I was eating Nutella Cake in a Mug thanks to a pinterest mention by amydavis.

In the morning, I'm going to spread Nutella on my waffles. It looks like I will owe my dd a jar...

I LOVE nutella. I had not tried it until I kept reading about it here on the hive. I had been intrigued before, but all the talk on here made me finally buy a jar.

I'm glad my pin could be of service, although I still haven't gotten around to trying it! Glad to know that it's worthy of the pin! I just always end up taking the easy way out...which means, I sit and dip pretzels. Simple, yet divine! :D

I had never tried Nutella before - not even a spoonful. Curiosity got the better of me, and I searched this board for "Nutella". Next thing I knew I was eating Nutella Cake in a Mug thanks to a pinterest mention by amydavis.

In the morning, I'm going to spread Nutella on my waffles. It looks like I will owe my dd a jar...

This is going to crack me up all morning! :lol::lol:

I never got into Nutella, but I did stick a jar in each of my teens' stockings at Christmas. They were soooooo happy!!

This board introduced me t Nutella. I won't have it in the house now because it is that good!

You are very mean for posting that recipe. I won't open it.:D