Menu

Do you NOT have a whiteboard?

Mandylubug

We have one of those whiteboard sticker things in the kitchen. It's sort of like a window cling, I guess, but it's like the surface of a whiteboard and it sticks to the wall. They're great because you can cut them to fit in oddly-shaped spaces, and they're easy to pull off and move if you want to. I use mine constantly. Also, if you put them on white walls they aren't as obvious as an actual whiteboard. I found mine for ten bucks at Kmart, I think.

We have a whiteboard, the kind that creates it's own tabletop easel (whiteboard on both sides). I use it mostly to act as a separation between my two children when they prefer to work "privately". We do not use it much as a whiteboard. We tuck it by the side of the bookcase when it's not in use and it fits really well there. My children have learned to look at the calendar on the fridge in the morning to know the date. Also, it's easy to take down when we need to. It came with it's own magnet holder that it slides into and the calendar spans the two pages so it's really easy to see.