Menu

Tornado on the ground...

Hi, All, We've just had some scary weather. If you wouldn't mind, could you say a quick prayer for everyone in our little city? The tornado touched down a couple of miles from our house. We had to wake the kids up to go to the basement. We're planning to leave early in the morning for the airport to go to Disney's Star Wars Weekend. Now we're officially exhausted and worried. The news is saying there is damage/destruction of several houses, the car dealership next to my dd's gymnastics place, and a building on the university campus. Kansas---it's true what they say...

Hi, All, We've just had some scary weather. If you wouldn't mind, could you say a quick prayer for everyone in our little city? The tornado touched down a couple of miles from our house. We had to wake the kids up to go to the basement. We're planning to leave early in the morning for the airport to go to Disney's Star Wars Weekend. Now we're officially exhausted and worried. The news is saying there is damage/destruction of several houses, the car dealership next to my dd's gymnastics place, and a building on the university campus. Kansas---it's true what they say...

Oh my, how frightening. I am praying for you now.

Dana