Menu

Need your best insomnia tips - now.

Okay. It may be coincidental. But I did manage to sleep for the second time thanks to coffee.

I normally do not drink it, very rarely I do. Am I imagining this or it may really have a more calming effect on me? :confused:

This defies my logic. :confused: Maybe it is a coincidence, I was really exhausted. Or it works.

You don't happen to have ADHD? Caffeine has been known to calm the minds of people with it.

Okay. It may be coincidental. But I did manage to sleep for the second time thanks to coffee.

I normally do not drink it, very rarely I do. Am I imagining this or it may really have a more calming effect on me? :confused:

This defies my logic. :confused: Maybe it is a coincidence, I was really exhausted. Or it works.

This is the only way I can take a nap. I drink a cup, watch TV for 30 minutes and then I am out! I wake up after an hour though. I don't think it would work for me at night. You may consider that your thyroid is cycling hyper and hypo and that id why you have cycles of insomnia.

This may have been suggested: long walk (for me that's betwen 9 & noon). I try to do a 3 mile loop daily. When I don't do this, I find it more difficult to relax at night. I am also not above a bit of red wine on storm days. :) I've also fallen asleep when reading aloud to my dd. So sad, but so true.

I'm sure someone has said sex/tea. While it can be a real pita to get yourself motivated to actually get going, it does actually work. lol ;)

Edited by LibraryLover