Menu

I have to share dd's *miracles*!

Our dd18 is thrilled beyond belief to be going on a missions trip in June with a small group from church. We scraped together the $50 deposit, and were then praying about how to find the remaining $450.00 needed for the trip (air fare can come later). Yesterday dh received an email that he was going to receive a *bonus* for his excellent work of $500.00!!! As if that wasn't enough good news :), dd has been totally deaf in one ear due to excessive ear wax, that the doctor could not remove without potential ear drum damage. She hasn't been able to hear at all in that ear for over 2 years, and has learned coping skills like lip reading for her college classes. This morning dh and I were talking about her, her college, the trip, and the topic of her hearing came up. I was worried about her being handicapped with limited hearing in a foreign country...praying...10 minutes ago dd came downstairs to say howdy, and then said, "Guess what! I was resting, laying down on the 'bad' ear side, and it dawned on me that I was hearing music from my radio in that ear! I rubbed my fingers together and could hear that, too!" I started bawling. What a loving God we serve. He takes care of everything! :party:

Edited by Blueridge
sp.

Our dd18 is thrilled beyond belief to be going on a missions trip in June with a small group from church. We scraped together the $50 deposit, and were then praying about how to find the remaining $450.00 needed for the trip (air fair can come later). Yesterday dh received an email that he was going to receive a *bonus* for his excellent work of $500.00!!! As if that wasn't enough good news :), dd has been totally deaf in one ear due to excessive ear wax, that the doctor could not remove without potential ear drum damage. She hasn't been able to hear at all in that ear for over 2 years, and has learned coping skills like lip reading for her college classes. This morning dh and I were talking about her, her college, the trip, and the topic of her hearing came up. I was worried about her being handicapped with limited hearing in a foreign country...praying...10 minutes ago dd came downstairs to say howdy, and then said, "Guess what! I was resting, laying down on the 'bad' ear side, and it dawned on me that I was hearing music from my radio in that ear! I rubbed my fingers together and could hear that, too!" I started bawling. What a loving God we serve. He takes care of everything! :party:

Awesome! :hurray: