Menu

Oh. My. I think we need a bible study

Ds8 and dd4 are in the other room playing "school". Ds8 is the teacher, and neither of them realize that I can hear them. So ds has dd sing "Oh Canada" and Awesome God. But then I hear him giving her the "bible" lesson. He hasout his bible (he can not read) and I hear him say " I the bible says God made water for the goats, and the cars for us to drive, and the roads for those cars". And then he moved on to the next topic.

Hmm water for the goats maybe, but the cars and roads :001_huh: Hmm time to pull out our story bible this afternoon and remind him about what God *actually* made :lol:

I am noticing a theme in their "school" though. Now he has out the vehicle shaped math manips and has her counting and doing patterns with the cars.

i love kids! listening in on them is so fun!!!

when my daughter was 3 1/2, i overheard her telling a friend that david liked to hurt sheep. she insisted on this. when i asked her what she was talking about, she informed me that the bible clearly says david likes to hurt sheep & that he did it often. well... in sunday school they had been discussing that david was a "sheep herder", lol. all my poor daughter heard was that he was a "sheep hurter".:D

when my daughter was 3 1/2, i overheard her telling a friend that david liked to hurt sheep. she insisted on this. when i asked her what she was talking about, she informed me that the bible clearly says david likes to hurt sheep & that he did it often. well... in sunday school they had been discussing that david was a "sheep herder", lol. all my poor daughter heard was that he was a "sheep hurter".:D

ROFL Awww! That's so precious! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

Too cute.