Menu

Feeling guilty :(

I promised my boys a fun afternoon of BFSU science today (Friday is our science day, and I had planned a doozy). Unfortunately, I had a flareup of abdominal pain (likely related to IBS) and simply couldn't do it. I had them watch Cosmos instead. We were all really excited.

:sad:

I promised my boys a fun afternoon of BFSU science today (Friday is our science day, and I had planned a doozy). Unfortunately, I had a flareup of abdominal pain (likely related to IBS) and simply couldn't do it. I had them watch Cosmos instead. We were all really excited.

:sad:

I'm sorry...maybe tomorrow if you feel better give it a shot then. :grouphug:

:grouphug: Hope you're feeling a bit better. Don't feel guilty, I bet they enjoyed Cosmos, and you have science to look forward to, say, first thing Monday? I'll bet you're more disappointed than they are. Kids have a lovely, strange ability to just accept life as it comes.

Best wishes

Cassy

Aw, bummer. They're not the only ones--my 11yo daughter was so looking forward to the last day of her all-day science lab extravaganza. She smashed her foot and didn't get to go at all--she's been reading Lamb's Tales from Shakespeare all morning with her foot up instead. :(

Oh, I am sorry!

:grouphug:

We totally blew off school today. I needed a mental health day. The kids weren't disappointed though.

:lol: I heard you decided on a combo of Dolciani and AoPS--I got Lial's today and am just about to go through it (as I lie on my bed with a heating pad and my laptop...) I'll let you know what I think.

:grouphug: :grouphug: Friday is our fun day too and I didn't do anything either because I've been sick this whole week and still have a fever. :( Is there room in your "feeling guilty" boat for one more? :grouphug:

Feel better!! I am going to try and do our projects with the boys this weekend: maybe you could do the same if you feel better?

:grouphug: