Menu

I can spill the beans now!!!

Ultrasound shows that my first grand baby is a girl, and her name is going to be Olivia. After Olivia on Fringe. Cracks me up. I named ds after "Paden" on the movie Silverado, so I guess he can name his baby after a tv show!

I do love the name Olivia, we have another in the family.

Ultrasound shows that my first grand baby is a girl, and her name is going to be Olivia. After Olivia on Fringe. Cracks me up. I named ds after "Paden" on the movie Silverado, so I guess he can name his baby after a tv show!

Congrats! Grandbabies are wonderful! My Charlie is 5 months old now.

I love Olivia, too. It is my 12yo dd's name. :001_smile:

Thanks fantastic! Congratulations to all!!

Dh and I just started watching Fringe and are thoroughly enjoying it. I also love the name Olivia! Baby girls are so incredibly sweet. :001_wub:

Don't forget that I have dibs on one of your younger sons for my 17 year old. She won't be ready for marriage for awhile yet, but she is beautiful, and more importantly castrates her own bull calves without any help.

Now, there is a catch!

:party::party::party:

Congratulations!

:hurray: