Menu

Please help me find a Catholic quote

I want to print a quote to add to our school area (open to the rest of the house) that is Catholic and inspiring. Doesn't have to directly be about religion, just catholic author or saint.

Right now I'm thinking of "Peace is the tranquility of order" as that is something I strive to remember and implement in our home and school lives. I would like it to be something I can glance at and it helps me remember what is truly important.

So if you have a favorite inspiring or meaningful quote, please share :)

I give you a new commandment: love one another. As I have loved you, so you also should love one another. - Jesus

Lord, you know that I love you - St. Peter

Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary to what we know about nature" - St. Augustine.

If you are what you should be, you will set the whole world on fire. -St. Catherine of Siena

As the family goes, so goes the nation and so goes the whole world in which we live. - Pope John Paul II

You cannot be half a saint; you must be a whole saint or no saint at all. - St. Therese of Lisieux

Edited by Parrothead

Some more that I thought of after I posted.

Behold, I am the handmaid of the Lord. May it be done to me according to your word. - The Blessed Virgin Mary

Nothing is far from God - St. Monica

Love God, serve God: everything is in that - St. Clare of Assissi

Prayer is oxygen of the soul. - St. Padre Pio