Menu

Weekly Report 1.20.12

momto2Cs

I haven't bogged in a while, but we started back this week after 6 weeks off. We accomplished 9 math lessons and 6 grammar lessons so far. We will see how today goes.

Tonight both kids are off to sleepovers so Mom and Dad can go out for our anniversary. :)

Next week....we add history and memory work back into the schedule.

Bummed I can't comment on your blog! What I wanted to say is that you sure got a lot done for a 4 day week! I love your son's King Cow sentence and picture, and my kids too were playing with sheets of ice earlier this week, before the rain hit! Such a simple amusement.

Bummed I can't comment on your blog! What I wanted to say is that you sure got a lot done for a 4 day week! I love your son's King Cow sentence and picture, and my kids too were playing with sheets of ice earlier this week, before the rain hit! Such a simple amusement.

I just can't figure out a way to get rid of the spam bots. I'm inundated with it. :glare: Thanks for your comment here though.

I just can't figure out a way to get rid of the spam bots. I'm inundated with it. :glare: Thanks for your comment here though.

Are you able to set your comments so that only people you have approved previously can comment? I wonder if it would help if it was removed from being listed with search engines (should be an option for that somewhere) .. I don't know .. just random thoughts because we love comments/commenting. :)

Is anyone else having a hard time commenting on the blogs? I can read the posts but when I go to comment the screen goes white. I have moved to several computers and the same thing keeps happening.

Edited by tuzor
I needed to add the word blogs

I posted in the other thread, but I'll post here, as well. Ours is up!

Monica, I tried leaving a comment on your blog but couldn't. I keep getting a blank white screen. Just wanted to say what a productive week. Loved the pictures. I was wondering about the title of the history book your reading about the children who were kidnapped but escaped.

Blessings,

Linda<><

Edited by Homeschooling6