Menu

Who else will admit to a Rick Springfield crush?

:drool: Count me in! I even had a VHS copy of that awful movie he starred in -- Hard To Hold. Come on, someone else had this too! Right ?? :tongue_smilie:

I did. :seeya: (but I really didn't think it was that awful).

I used to love the Bop Til You Drop video that was like something out of an apocalyptic science fiction movie.

Listening to "I've Done Everything For You" right now! :001_smile:

I crank up the volume in the van and jam when Jesse's Girl comes on the Sirius station. :blush:

:drool: Count me in! I even had a VHS copy of that awful movie he starred in -- Hard To Hold. Come on, someone else had this too! Right ?? :tongue_smilie:

I never had a copy, but every time that movie came on on Showtime or HBO, I remember just sitting there glued to the TV. And practically drooling.

I never got in to watching General Hospital, but maybe I should see if it's on Netflix or Hulu. Hmmm...

I saw an interview with Rick a while back (about a new album, I think?) and he played a new song and an oldie.... sigh. It was total eye candy. :001_wub:

• 1 year later...