Menu

New Moon Girls magazine - anyone subscribe?

tammyw

I checked it out of the library (is that an option for you?) a few times when my daughter was a young teen. I enjoyed it, but it never seemed to resonate with my daughter. It is a liberal magazine, so if you are religiously conservative it would probably not be a good fit.

Regards,

Kareni

I had never heard of this magazine till this post. I am so glad it was posted!

The entire Jan/Feb 2012 issue is online so it was easy to see how great for girls it is.

I think $35 for 6 issues plus a safe and empowering online social networking site for girls only is very reasonable.

I read the entire issue and signed DD up before coming back here to post, lol.

I checked it out of the library (is that an option for you?) a few times when my daughter was a young teen. I enjoyed it, but it never seemed to resonate with my daughter. It is a liberal magazine, so if you are religiously conservative it would probably not be a good fit.

Regards,

Kareni

Thanks for the library recommendation. I will check to see if ours has this magazine. We're very liberal, so no worries there. I do wonder if she is a teensy bit young for it still.