Menu

So, I just talked my dh's ear off for an hour about the hive...

and what we had been up to the last few days.

I also showed him my dream photo of Ewan that Lynne made for me. (He thinks it should read that I will take the kids with me and stay for an extra day!:tongue_smilie:)

He asked if we spend a lot of time talking about kilts. Then he asked me to post

as he thinks we might enjoy it. Fast forward to the last minute if you don't have time. Warning, he is English with an English sense of humor.

I am only being so nice as I have been pestering him, even though he is correcting my typing as I go!:auto:

Edited by Northwest_Mama
mistake that my dh pointed out. I need to beat him now!

He asked if we spend a lot of time talking about kilts. Then he asked me to post

as he thinks we might enjoy it. Fast forward to the last minute if you don't have time. Warning, he is English with an English sense of humor.

LOL So silly. hehe You're lucky your dh listens to you talk about the forums. My dh's eyes always glaze over when I mention the boards. hehe

Sometimes, my hubby strolls into the room with a smile on his face and asks what hot topic are we "cackling" about. ;) Then if I mention the topic and the replies thus far, he then puts in his 2 cents on the topic!! I tease him, "Do you want me to post that?" HAAAAAA

and what we had been up to the last few days.

I also showed him my dream photo of Ewan that Lynne made for me. (He thinks it should read that I will take the kids with me and stay for an extra day!:tongue_smilie:)

I am only being so nice as I have been pestering him, even though he is correcting my typing as I go!:auto:

a lovely way to start our homeschool day :001_smile: