Menu

How do I include multiple quotes in a WTM reply?

See the button w/ the quotation marks, click that for each reply you want to quote, then hit the quote button for the last one.

Ding, ding, ding! The button she's speaking of is in between the "quote" one and the one with a feather pen on a piece of paper. It has "+ on it.

Don't know if there is an easier way, but I open a new tab with each of the quotes. I use one of them and copy and paste the other ones onto that.

Much easier way (see above)! I used to do what you describe, too. You'll be amazed how wonderful the other way is. NO copying and pasting. :001_smile:

See the button w/ the quotation marks, click that for each reply you want to quote, then hit the quote button for the last one.

Much easier way (see above)! I used to do what you describe, too. You'll be amazed how wonderful the other way is. NO copying and pasting. :001_smile:

THANKS!! :) So much easier:)

Pardon the hijack, but a related question...the way I do multiple quotes is to click the icon w/the quotation for each post I want to quote, including the last one I want to quote. Then I click "Post Reply" at the lower left of the final post in the thread.

Is this not a good way for some reason? Or does it accomplish the same thing w/no discernible difference?

When you're replying on WTM and you want to include more than one quote from other messages, how do you do this? Know how to do it for 1, but can't figure out multiples.

Thanks for educating me. :)

Don't know if there is an easier way, but I open a new tab with each of the quotes. I use one of them and copy and paste the other ones onto that.

Yah I did it. I had never done a mutli-quote before.

:)

Pardon the hijack, but a related question...the way I do multiple quotes is to click the icon w/the quotation for each post I want to quote, including the last one I want to quote. Then I click "Post Reply" at the lower left of the final post in the thread.

Is this not a good way for some reason? Or does it accomplish the same thing w/no discernible difference?

That's what I do, too. I think both ways work the same.

Apparently same thing with no discernible difference. I didn't even notice she'd said the "quote" button for the last one. I hit the "post reply" button like you do.