Menu

What are the must-reads for SL Core D?

miracleone

• 3 weeks later...

We are doing the Core right now so we haven't read all the books (about 3/4 of them). I think all them have been good books. Most people tend to say this is one of their favorite cores. My family has been especially fond of Witch of Blackbird Pond, Carry on Mr. Bowditch, Johnny Tremain, and The Story of Eli whitney. My children say they like all the books except for Walk the Worlds Rim (good book but was a hard read for us). I hope this helps some.

We are doing the Core right now so we haven't read all the books (about 3/4 of them). I think all them have been good books. Most people tend to say this is one of their favorite cores. My family has been especially fond of Witch of Blackbird Pond, Carry on Mr. Bowditch, Johnny Tremain, and The Story of Eli whitney. My children say they like all the books except for Walk the Worlds Rim (good book but was a hard read for us). I hope this helps some.

Agree with all the books listed as good. and both my boys loved Walked the World's Rim.