Menu

Just using TOCs for planning pages

nukeswife

Hi all,

My search skills are severely lacking today.

Every time I try planning it works for a while and then we just stop using them. I have used HST+ and things I'm printed from Donna Young or made myself.

I don't have to keep any records and other than a NOI and standardized tests having to be turned in yearly my state doesn't require me to do anything.

I'd thought of typing up a list or spreadsheet, but then I thought, well if I'm basically just copying the info from the TOCs why bother with all that work.

So then I thought of just printing out the TOCs for what we're using and just crossing things off as we do them.

Anyone do this?

Hmmm....I just made our own family planner and have had a hard time keeping up with writing things down even with my own creation. Maybe this would be the simplest thing.....One could always write a date next to each thing as you check it off.........And one could always use it as a way to go back at the end of a year and write out what was done......Great idea!

stm4him