Menu

We're going to Disney!!!

How are you surprising them!? We surprised our kids with a Disney Cruise a couple years ago. SO MUCH FUN!!!!!

Hey - what are your dates? (Or did I already ask you?) There are a number of us going around that time. We'll be there 2/2 - 2/9. I'm going to set up a meeting place on 2/2, probably. I'll post it here.

Where are you staying? Did you get free dining? Where are your ADRs? Inquiring minds of Disney lovers must know details!!!

How fun! We're heading down in early February too. :001_smile: We're only staying at WDW for 2 nights though. Then we are headed to Port Canaveral for a 7 night Disney cruise. :party:

Hope you have fun! I'm sure that your kids will be so surprised!!

I'm SOOOOOO jealous!!!!! We love the cruise line. What are your dates?

I'm SOOOOOO jealous!!!!! We love the cruise line. What are your dates?

We are flying down the morning of the 2nd. Will be spending the night of the 2nd and the 3rd at Disney. We board the Magic on the 4th for 7 nights in the Western Caribbean. :001_smile: We're so excited! We've done Disney cruises before, but this is the first on the Magic and the first for 7 nights!

We are flying down the morning of the 2nd. Will be spending the night of the 2nd and the 3rd at Disney. We board the Magic on the 4th for 7 nights in the Western Caribbean. :001_smile: We're so excited! We've done Disney cruises before, but this is the first on the Magic and the first for 7 nights!

The Magic Western was our first Disney cruise. Gorgeous ship! What other ships have you been on? We've also been on the Wonder (back to back 3 and 4 day, and a 7 day Mexican Riviera - but that one got cut short by my son's emergency appendectomy in Cabo!).

So, post in the other Disney meeting thread! Will you be there on time on the 2nd to meet up at Downtown Disney with all of us!?

The Magic Western was our first Disney cruise. Gorgeous ship! What other ships have you been on? We've also been on the Wonder (back to back 3 and 4 day, and a 7 day Mexican Riviera - but that one got cut short by my son's emergency appendectomy in Cabo!).

So, post in the other Disney meeting thread! Will you be there on time on the 2nd to meet up at Downtown Disney with all of us!?

We have been on the Wonder twice. We did a 3 night Bahamian cruise on the Wonder first (to test to see if my seasick-prone DH could tolerate it ;)). Then we did a 5 night Bahamian cruise on the Wonder. Last year, we took a 5 night Bahamian cruise (yes, we are sick of the Bahamas by now :tongue_smilie:) on the Dream.

We will be back on the Wonder in late August. We are doing the Alaskan cruise then! I hope it will be fabulous!

Oh no! Sorry to hear that your Mexican Riviera cruise was cut short by your son's appendectomy! That must have been a bit scary!

I just saw the other thread. I'll post there now. :001_smile:

We have been on the Wonder twice. We did a 3 night Bahamian cruise on the Wonder first (to test to see if my seasick-prone DH could tolerate it ;)). Then we did a 5 night Bahamian cruise on the Wonder. Last year, we took a 5 night Bahamian cruise (yes, we are sick of the Bahamas by now :tongue_smilie:) on the Dream.

We will be back on the Wonder in late August. We are doing the Alaskan cruise then! I hope it will be fabulous!

Oh no! Sorry to hear that your Mexican Riviera cruise was cut short by your son's appendectomy! That must have been a bit scary!

I just saw the other thread. I'll post there now. :001_smile:

How did you like the Dream? We're doing that next year. Out of Texas I think. We use the ship as our vacation and rarely do things on land, so I don't really care where the ship is going. We are on the Oasis of the Seas (Royal Caribbean) in August.

I can't believe you are doing Alaska!!!!! I hope we can do that next year. (We may switch our Dream cruise to AK.)

Yes. That cruise was VERY scary! They brought a small boat out to our ship with EMTs on it for my ds. We all left the ship. Thank God we were near Cabo. They had a nice hospital (ds was the only patient). He was in surgery there about 20 minutes after we got there. VERY quick.

How did you like the Dream? We're doing that next year. Out of Texas I think. We use the ship as our vacation and rarely do things on land, so I don't really care where the ship is going. We are on the Oasis of the Seas (Royal Caribbean) in August.

I can't believe you are doing Alaska!!!!! I hope we can do that next year. (We may switch our Dream cruise to AK.)

Yes. That cruise was VERY scary! They brought a small boat out to our ship with EMTs on it for my ds. We all left the ship. Thank God we were near Cabo. They had a nice hospital (ds was the only patient). He was in surgery there about 20 minutes after we got there. VERY quick.

We liked the Dream a lot. The Aquaduck is so much fun!:D It is definitely bigger than the Wonder/Magic though! My sister sailed on it before I did, and she thought it was too big. I didn't feel that way though. I really think that it depends where your stateroom is though. I think hers was just far away from everything that they wanted to do, so she felt that it was too big and inconvenient.

I know what you mean about not really caring where the ship is sailing. We feel that way too which is why we didn't mind going on the Bahamas route three times. :tongue_smilie: We do love the stop at Castaway Cay so much! Our last cruise on the Dream stopped there twice. :001_smile:

I saw a special on the Oasis of the Seas. It looks great! We might need to branch out from Disney eventually. ;)

We are REALLY looking forward to Alaska. I hope it is as good as I anticipate it will be.

I cannot imagine how scary that must have been for your family when your son was sick. I'm so glad that you were able to get good medical attention to him so quickly! I hope your next cruise is not nearly as eventful. :grouphug:

:party::party: We are leaving in 8 days!! We surprised the kids Christmas morning, and it was awesome!! We'll be there for Homeschool Days, but unfortunately we will barely miss the WTM meetup.

Our kids still don't know we are meeting our best friends there. ;) Or where we are staying. It's hard keeping all these secrets, but you can do it!!