Menu

First 2012 organization project done!

DS has been sick ALL week (fever to congestion to diarrhea!) He's been basically too sick to do much more than watch Curious George, beg for popsicles and juice, and wrap himself around my leg if I leave the room for more than 30 seconds.

I've been going stir crazy thinking about all the things I should be getting done. I managed to find a project I could complete while never leaving the room for more than 29.5 seconds :tongue_smilie:.

These pictures are from our living room toys/learning area. I've been wanting to assemble and label the shoebox bins especially.

Anyone finish an organization project they'd like to share? I'm trying to decide what to tackle next. :bigear:

post-1589-13535086054382_thumb.jpg

post-1589-13535086054672_thumb.jpg

post-1589-13535086054994_thumb.jpg

post-1589-13535086055382_thumb.jpg

post-1589-13535086054382_thumb.jpg

post-1589-13535086054672_thumb.jpg

post-1589-13535086054994_thumb.jpg

post-1589-13535086055382_thumb.jpg

That looks wonderful!!! But I have to ask - Does your 2yo leave everything in those boxes? I know that my 2 and 3yo boys would have a heyday spreading all that stuff around the house!:w00t: In fact, my 3yo has what we lovingly refer to as a "reverse mohawk" because he got ahold of scissors and "mowed" a path down the center of his head!

That looks wonderful!!! But I have to ask - Does your 2yo leave everything in those boxes? I know that my 2 and 3yo boys would have a heyday spreading all that stuff around the house!:w00t: In fact, my 3yo has what we lovingly refer to as a "reverse mohawk" because he got ahold of scissors and "mowed" a path down the center of his head!

He actually does really well with the concept of "Let's put away the stickers before we get out the Play-doh." (Better than Mommy and Daddy, lol! His stuff is way more organized than mine!) If he becomes a tornado, at least I'll know where to put things back!

The scissors are "toddler safe" Melissa and Doug ones that won't cut anything but paper. As long as I keep important papers out of reach I think they'll be ok.:D

He actually does really well with the concept of "Let's put away the stickers before we get out the Play-doh." (Better than Mommy and Daddy, lol! His stuff is way more organized than mine!) If he becomes a tornado, at least I'll know where to put things back!

The scissors are "toddler safe" Melissa and Doug ones that won't cut anything but paper. As long as I keep important papers out of reach I think they'll be ok.:D

I'm totally impressed, and off to put those Melissa and Doug scissors on my wishlist!:D