Menu

If you buy digital scrapbook supplies, are they ever "used up"?

For example, if I buy a digital sticker pack or some other supply like this:

http://www.jessicasprague.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.pbv.tabs.tpl&product_id=1261&category_id=74&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=337

Would I only be able to use each of the strands of twine once? Is it still considered to be "consumable" even though it's digital, or can it be used over and over again without limits?

So glad you checked her out!!

YES! Use them over and over, that is why it is important to save them to the appropriate folders...it's a PAIN scrolling through individual images to find that one page...if you buy papers, put them all in a Papers folder, if you buy pre designed layout pages, put them in a layout page folder, for all those embellishments make sure you change the name of the file so you can easily know what it is...some designers will have pkdtimg....when all it is is a pink dot...so I rename it pink dot! :)

What is great about her courses is by the third one, you learn how to create your own layouts and insert cool designs through layering..I LOVE the magic of it! :)

Once you get 'good' at layers, you can take any embellishment and change the papers, so one flower embellishment can be ANY size, ANY color, or ANY paper you choose! It's wonderful! I think I spent a total of $100 on ALL my digital supplies including the classes at JS...she offers many freebies I think every Tuesday? I will have enough to make albums for 20 years and beyond! :) I'm smh at all the $$$ I invested in Creative Memories and Stampin Up!! Live and learn!

I want to recommend a great place for you;

DST-Digi Shop Talk-just a place to go, to see what is going on in the business of digital scrapping...remember all of the ladies there were beginners and they love to help! ♥

and there are Freebie sites for digital things to begin

Creative Busy Hands

and

this is a very very very addictive hobby!

but oh so fun

I LOVE digital kits! I have the same addiction to buying them as when I purchased papers. :001_smile: There are some things that I reuse many many times. You can change color and size and then you can start blending and distorting things too. I keep my kits in folders by designer--never thought about renaming, but that could make it easier to do a search. You could use Picasa tags to do the same thing though.