Menu

Users of Bible Study Guide for all Ages ?

apCrazy4Jesus

Hi,

We use BSGFAA. I need to purchase more student pages and was thinking about buying the wall timeline with the label packets. Do any of you use it, if so what is your experience with it? Is it time consuming? Does it enhance your child's ability to grasp a "time" view of the people & events? Is it worth the cost?

TIA,

Adrienne

I use BSGFAA to teach in a Bible class setting at church (my 3 kids plus several more) and I like having the wall timeline. It's large and colorful and I think it helps the kids see the big picture. I chose to laminate the timeline so the only time-consuming part for me is cutting out/laminating all the little pieces. Same with the maps (I think they come with the set?)

That being said, if I was just teaching it at home I probably wouldn't use it since we have the student pages that have the timeline on them. The cost and time have been worth it for me to set it up as a long-term curriculum at church but would probably be too much for me to use at home.

Just my two cents! I've really enjoyed using this curriculum.