Menu

Happy Birthday Wolf!

Happy Birthday Wolf! I'm guessing we'll see him in some kilt pics soon? Or was that for Christmas?? ;) :D

I haven't gotten him a kilt yet...but he's doing ok without it ;)

Of course, now that he shaved...:glare:

(blog link in the siggy, entry titled 'What Did You Do To Your FACE?!' 'splains it...)

I haven't gotten him a kilt yet...but he's doing ok without it ;)

Of course, now that he shaved...:glare:

(blog link in the siggy, entry titled 'What Did You Do To Your FACE?!' 'splains it...)

hehehehe oops! My husband has a goatee too. He looks much better with it IMO. Whenever he gets bored and shaves it off I always encourage him to grow it back as quickly as possible! hehehehe How sweet is your post about that Jason McCoy song!! I think he's trying to make it up to you! ;) :D hehe

You're HILARIOUS Impish. :D

I'm 34, and I didn't enjoy turning 30. I suppose once I pass up 35, I'll not be so happy about approaching 40, either.

Ugh, I just turned 40 this last birthday and while turning 30 didn't bother me, I have to admit that turning 40 did. I was depressed for a few days but then I kicked myself in the butt and told myself "snap out of it!! it's a new decade and a new beginning. Grab it by the horns!" I'm trying to make this decade count now. Can't say I'm succeeding yet, but I'm trying! ;) :D Enjoy the rest of your 30's hun. The aches and pains start after that! ;) :D hehehe :grouphug:

Ugh, I just turned 40 this last birthday and while turning 30 didn't bother me, I have to admit that turning 40 did. I was depressed for a few days but then I kicked myself in the butt and told myself "snap out of it!! it's a new decade and a new beginning. Grab it by the horns!" I'm trying to make this decade count now. Can't say I'm succeeding yet, but I'm trying! ;) :D Enjoy the rest of your 30's hun. The aches and pains start after that! ;) :D hehehe :grouphug:

I've told Wolf that it beats the alternative!

He said, "The alternative being dead?"

Yup. :D