Menu

Do you know anything about "Southwestern books"?

Mom28kds

A couple years ago I bought a book series called "Ask Me" from a traveling college student. These books are great for young kids. I'm getting ready to pull them out for my little ones. I'm wondering if anyone has used an older version for their older children, say 5th or 6th grade, for science. It give info, has quizzes and activities. Just wondering what you thought.

Here is the link to the older kids. There are even more products that they sell. Any experience with any of them would be appreciated.

http://www.southwesternathome.com/Southwestern-Company-Products.aspx?p=130

I have all but book 4 in this series. I purchased them awhile back because someone posted here about how they had very limited evolution content. (except for book 4) These are wonderful, interesting books with great pictures. I would recommend them for grammar level students, not necessarily for the age you're talking about. Perhaps if you were to use them along with something else and not as a stand alone.

They are definitely worth purchasing IMO.