Menu

Anybody seen Puss in Boots?

What did you think of it? Is it good clean fun? Or filled with adult innuendo and cynicism? (You never know these days.)

We don't go out to movies much, but my husband has Monday off, and Puss in Boots is in the local theater, so we thought, what the heck - let's go see it.

I just thought I'd check in with the Hive and see if y'all give it thumbs-up or thumbs-down.

hmmm. we watched it on the airplane on our flight home....it was kind of boring. Trying to think if there was adult stuff.....surely no more than Shrek, but I don't remember if there was even that much. The story is kind of -meh- in my opinion, a little weak...my youngest liked it (6) and my middle thought it was good (11), so your kids might like it. I found it utterly skippable and was glad we hadn't paid money to see it.

I took my 6 and 4 yo boys to see it. Instead of the bathroom humor that Shrek is known for, it has more adult innuendo, in my opinion. I think I would skip the movie and buy the soundtrack (if I were the type to buy soundtracks). My boys loved the music and danced out of the theater.

I took my 6 and 4 yo boys to see it. Instead of the bathroom humor that Shrek is known for, it has more adult innuendo, in my opinion. I think I would skip the movie and buy the soundtrack (if I were the type to buy soundtracks). My boys loved the music and danced out of the theater.

Oooh, the music is good! We haven't seen the movie but I'm previewing the soundtrack through Itunes and it makes me want to dance too!