Menu

Help me to spend $25 on Amazon.

do you have a digital kitchen scale? i LOVE mine and use it all the time.

a microplane zester?

a silpat?

a beater blade (if you have a kitchen aid mixer this would be at the top of my list)

bench scraper?

I've always wanted a cooling paddle (a liquid-filled spatula you keep in the freezer and you can stir your hot gumbo or chicken stock with it to cool it quickly so you don't have to put a hot pot in the fridge).

do you have a digital kitchen scale? i LOVE mine and use it all the time.

a microplane zester?

a silpat?

a beater blade (if you have a kitchen aid mixer this would be at the top of my list)

bench scraper?

I've always wanted a cooling paddle (a liquid-filled spatula you keep in the freezer and you can stir your hot gumbo or chicken stock with it to cool it quickly so you don't have to put a hot pot in the fridge).

That is funny - I was just looking at the same beater paddle and a silpat. :lol:

I got a ceramic knife for Christmas. THought it was silly, but then I tried it to cut the country ham. Amazing.

I use the silicone spatulas, that will withstand heat, a lot. They are easy on my pans, mixing, flipping, stirring, (keeping stuff from burning.)

I'm trying to get a little 'greener' in my cleaning. I got some microfiber cleaning cloths, the better ones are in the automotive department and are much cheaper. The better ones are 30% polymide. Supposed to suck up more dirt, dust, etc.

My hardwood floors are looking a bit the worse for wear. I got some "hardwood floor refresher", which makes the floors look as close to new as I would want. All I do is clean them and apply the stuff....no full refinishing.

I'm looking at a new computer keyboard, for quieter typing...and a gel wrist-rest....as soon as this keyboard dies.

I'm hankering for a small set of jewelry making tools, just like the ones brought to my daughter from Santa.

I can't always find the Alive! vitamins I like...or have to drive a good ways to get them, so sometimes order from Amazon.

I've got about 25 CDs of Christmas music in my Wishlist, and keep thinking I should revisit that list in June, to purchase, when the prices may be better.

I live a good ways out in the country. Amazon is a lifesaver for me. Saves money, so often.